Preparing Your Move from Portsmouth Public Schools

As you are preparing for your move out of the Portsmouth Public Schools district, know that schools and centers are here to help support your family and make your transition to your new division as seamless as possible.

To request information or to transfer your child's educational records, you can reach out either directly to your child's school or to the Office of Student Services at (757) 393-8354.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.