Transcripts and Records Request

Requests for Transcripts and Records

The Office of School Counseling does not house student records.  All record and transcript requests should be sent to the school from which the student graduated or last attended.  If the student attended or graduated from high school more than 5 years ago, please contact Centurion Document Management, 1431 Baker Road, Suite C, Virginia Beach, VA  23455, 757-363-7400.  

If the student attended or graduated less than 5 years ago please contact the appropriate school: 

Churchland High School
4301 Cedar Lane
Portsmouth, VA 23703
757-686-2500 (Phone)
757-686-2504 (Fax)
I.C. Norcom High School
1801 London Blvd
Portsmouth, VA 23704
757-393-5442 (Phone)
757-393-5449 (Fax)

Manor High School 
1401 Elmhurst Lane 
Portsmouth, VA 23701
757-465-2907 (Phone)
757-405-1335 (Fax)

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.